Welcome to Ripped by Rycroft, my name is Michelle. In 2010 I began my own personal journey back to healthy living. It wasn’t easy, in fact some days were down right hopeless. But, I kept going and developed a passion for all things health and fitness. In a short period of time I went from being overweight and out of shape to competing in a bikini competition at Fitness America Weekend November 2013 & again in November 2014.
Out of this experience I realized I was passionate about helping people overcome their own health and fitness hurdles. So, I became a certified personal trainer through NASM. It’s my goal to be a catalyst for others to turn their diets into lifestyles and their fitness dreams into realities.
I created this online community for women who want to:
- Break free from the diet cycle & learn how to eat for fat loss
- Learn how to get better results with shorter workouts
- Break up with their scale because we both know it does NOT define you
- Learn more about getting “ripped” aka strength training
- Have fun!
In this community, you will be inspired, encouraged, have fun and feel safe to share. Feel free to look around at my blog, training page, Facebook page and ask me any questions!
- Faith and family first
- Loving people to life
- Empowering others to reach their goals
- Personal responsibility (you control you)
- True authenticity (be real to yourself and others)
- Happily married to my best friend since 2000
- Between the two of us we have 5 children!
- My favorite food for my weekly “cheat” is a toss up between sushi or pizza…but not at the same time.
- My favorite beverage is coffee or a mojito….OK OK or a margarita. I consider it a good day if I’ve consumed all 3! Just kidding!
- My favorite place to vacation is Carlsbad, California or really anywhere with a beach